Server: EU - English - Grim Batol
Level: 85
Faction: Horde
Race: Tauren
Class: Warrior

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Please answer the below questions for a chance to be accepted into Minerva.

NOTE: Fill it out as detailed as you can, this is our first view on you, if it's crap we might just instant decline it without any reason why, answer all questions and provide the links and pictures we require!

1:Name:Eirik
2:Age:15
3:tell us abit about yourself: Im a 15 year old boy who loves to play video games...
4:Have you read our guild rules and will you obey them? Yes i will!

5:Character Name:Blàderunner
6:Realm:Grim Batol
7:Race:Tauren
8:Class:Warrior
9a: What glyphs and why do you use them?Glyph of Bloodthirst, Glyph of Slam, Glyph of Raging Blow, Glyph of Cleaving, Glyph of Intercept, Glyph of Death Wish, Glyph of Battle, Glyph of Berserker Rage, Glyph of Bloody Healing!!!!
9:What spec would you like as your main spec?(please write as detailed as possible on why you chose those talents or nasty questions will occur on why you chose them): Imma Fury Warrior because i wanted to make some heavy DPS as a warrior. And the talent "Titan's Grip" is so brilliant!
10:Professions and skill level: Gnomish Engineer:336, Mining:525!
11: /played: 31 Days, 20 Hours, 37 Minutes, 10 Seconds!
12:Armoryprofile for main, or any significant alts: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/boulderfist/Bl%C3%A0derunner/simple
12b: Can you confirm that you have all the best and correct gems, enchants and that the armory profile is indeed your char?:
Yes, everything that is on my Battle.net site is true.
Exept that i have killed Occu'thar and it don't show that!
13: Got offspec? willing to respec?no comment got Arms as Offspec, but i will Respec if neccecary. (Got no tanking gear)!

14: Raid Experience(on chars u actually own): I got Great Raid exp in BoT, BH, ToT4W (Im working on my BwD intel)...

15: Hva you raided with other classes? Yes, With a Frost Death Knight and a Balance Druid!

17: Whats your previous guilds and why did you leave them? My previous Guild is called : The elite Horde Crew (A guild on the realm Boulderfist) i left it because it Sucked. Was just a group of 12 year old geeks spamming events that no one joined!

18: Do you know anyone in Minerva? and/or is there anyone who can vouch for your skill?No, i got no friends in Minerva, but my friend said if i would like a Great raiding guild, try Minerva if u can get in!

19: We raid from 19:00 to 23:00, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, this works for you?: Sure, works great!

20: Got TeamSpeak 3/Able to Download it? No i don't have teamspeak 4 (Using Ventrilo) but i can download it!

21: Do you have a microphone and do you speak up? I got a microphone in my computer, but im trying to get a headset with a mic on it!

22: What do you expect from Minerva? I excpect that Minerva is as good as people says you are. I also want to know if the guild has Douchebags in it. If it have, then i would not really wanna join!

23: Why would we invite you to our guild? Because i got brain and skills to pay the bills in raids! Pluss, im really friendly in chat.

24: Post 1 or more Screenshots, ideally in a raid enviornment with DPS meter/Healing meter during a raid encounter. Got no pictures. Im Sorry :/

25: Tell us abit about your DPS/Healing/Tank rotation, what you do in which situaions and such: My DPS rotation:
Colossus Smash, BloodThirst, Berserker rage, Raging Blow, Heroic Strike (if i got too much Rage). At raid bosses, i also pop Death Wish and recklessness.....
26: internet/Computer info: I got a Great Computer that is made for gaming games at high/ultra quality! Internet connection is great too!

27: We are atm in a rebuilding phase of the guild where we have just changed from beeing Norwegian/Swedish to international, and will probably not be any raids in the first few reset(s), are you able to be patient and pug whilst we get the guild going? Of Course!

28: Are you able to learn tacs on your own? Yeah, that should be no problem!

29: If this application is accepted, you will become a "Trial". which means you are the lowest ranked in the guild and will have less prioity in joining raids, and obtaining loot until you have passed your trial, are you patient enough to go through the trial period until an officer see it fit to make you a fully pledged member? Yes i am!

30: What are your most proud accomplishment in wow? The first time i got to lvl 80 in the Wotlk time. It meant much to me!

When you have posted this application, please do not spam the officers in-game, this will only make a bad impression and make you have a less chance of actual joining the guild.

Good luck with your application!

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> 3x a Month
Tuesday -> 3x a Month
Wednesday -> 3x a Month
Thursday -> 3x a Month
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Olizandri
Forum Troll

re: DECLINED - App: Abysshe4d - by Hoarfang

Hey Blàderunner, and good luck with your application, this site is still under construction has not even been annnounced yet, how did you find it? Happy

Anyways i am sure the officer team will take a look at it as soon as we get this sorted ^^

EDIT: you should have permissions to reply to this topic now ;)

Crivex_0
Raid Leader

re: DECLINED - App: Abysshe4d - by Hoarfang

I have declined this application because we don't need warrior dps at this moment. I am sorry to inform this to you and good luck further on with other guilds!

Best regards
Hoarfang

Jump to: